Insert the provided two AAA batteries into the remote control, ensuring correct polarity (+/-). Only use the specified batteries for this system.
Caution: When replacing batteries, use standard non-rechargeable AAA batteries only to prevent potential damage to the remote or the risk of explosion.
- Power On/Off – Transition the speakers from standby mode to operating mode. The front LED will display the color of the last chosen source.
- Volume Control +/- – Increase or decrease audio level. Deactivate the mute function.
- Input Selection – Toggle and select source. The LED on the front of the left speaker will change color, based on the active source: Switch between sources and make your selection. The LED on the left speaker's front will change its color, reflecting the active source.
|Analog Input (AUX)
|Optical Input (Digital)
|USB Audio Input
- Mute – Temporarily mute audio output or restore audio output from mute.
- Listening Mode Selection – Press the “MODE” button on the remote control once to activate the Speaker and cycle through the four listening modes.
|Enhanced Dialogue Clarity
|Expanded Soundstage with Enhanced Dialogue Clarity
- Subwoofer On/Off – Activate the subwoofer output using the PSR-1 remote control, to redirect a portion of the low-frequency content to the subwoofer.
- Bass Control – Adjust the bass level to suit your listening preference. Upon initial activation of the Speaker, the bass is set to a neutral position, or halfway within the range.
Treble Control – Manage the treble level according to your listening preference. Upon initial activation, the treble is set to a neutral position, or halfway within the range.
Note: When modifying the Volume, Bass, or Treble settings, a single Red flash of the status light indicates that the midpoint of the level has been reached. If you reach the maximum or minimum level for Volume, Bass, or Treble, the status light will flash Red with each button press in the PSR-1 remote to signify that the limit has been reached.
- Bluetooth Interrupt – Holding this button for 3 seconds will disconnect the current Bluetooth device. It will allow another device to be paired or connected. Learn more.
Sample Rate – To manually adjust the sample rate settings between 44.1kHz and 48kHz using the PSR-1 remote, perform the following steps:
- 44.1kHz - Pressing and holding the Left INPUT SELECTION button on the PSR-1 remote for 5 seconds will configure the amplifier sample rate to 44.1kHz. The Status LED will flash Green twice.
- 48kHz - Pressing and holding the Right INPUT SELECTION button on the PSR-1 remote for 5 seconds will configure the amplifier sample rate to 48kHz. The Status LED will flash Blue twice.