Question: How to I start over, or reset the setup process on the TW1 Earphones?
Re-establishing Wireless Link
1. Forget/disconnect all previously connected Bluetooth devices (i.e. Phone / Tablet) to the earphones.
2. Press and hold the power buttons of both earphones for 5 seconds to turn on and enter pairing mode. Once in pairing
mode the LED will quickly flash red and blue. Release power button. DO NOT connect either earphone to a device.
3. On the left earphone, press and hold the power button to enter search mode (hold for 3 seconds). Once the LED starts
slowly flashing red and blue, release power button and wait 5 seconds. The earphones will establish a connection to each other, and the TW1-L will go back to pairing mode.
4. Now turn off the left earphone by holding the power button (~5 sec). You should notice that the LED on both earphones will flash red before shutting off.
5. Turn the left earphone back on (hold power for 5 sec). From here, go to your device’s Bluetooth settings and select
“PSB M4U TW1-L” from the list. Once it has connected you can turn on M4U TW1-R, (hold power for 3 seconds). This earphone will automatically pair to right earphone. Turn on your music and enjoy