Question: I Can’t Hear Any Sound in ON or ACTIVE Mode on My PSB Headphones
If you are not hearing any sound when listening to your PSB M4U headphones in either On or Active mode, please check the following:
- Try both cables that were supplied with the headphone.
- Double check that the power lights are turning on (Red for ON, Green for ANC). If you are seeing Amber, please replace with a new set of batteries.
- Try a different set of brand name batteries.
- Double check that the batteries are installed correctly.
- Make sure that you are connecting the 90 degree plug end into the source.
If you still cannot hear any sound, please contact your local PSB dealer.